Becoming a host is super easy! All we ask from you is your help in supporting our marketing campaign.
In exchange you’ll enjoy all of these great benefits:
- The games are organised and played in direct conjunction with local businesses and are a great opportunity for them to increase their visibility, brand and footfall of up to 700 players. They can even create specific cross-promotional campaigns to bring in secondary-spending.
- As the lead on deciding locations you will be able guide players to areas of your centre that you might wish to highlight and increase footfall in.
- The events will be presented by you in partnership with Casebook Events. As the lead presenter of the event the opportunity for exposure and to generally raise your profile are fantastic.
- Where available we can incorporate and promote locally provided or sponsored WIFI.
- A branded visitor map can be including in every case-file.
- Users can be directed to your website as the event will be hosted there with a link to our online ticket sales.
- The date of the event can be decided by you (subject to availability) to fit in with the current events calendar.
- Since the story is woven into local history and culture it highlights unique features of the centre that will get people to look beyond the usual shopping experience.
- We create an under 12’s mini-mystery game to play alongside the adult game in order to encourage families to take part.
“It was great to be involved in a promotion that had a bit of twist from our usual events, the businesses participating thoroughly enjoyed it. We were impressed with the organisation of the day which created some additional footfall in the businesses.”
– Aftab Gaffar MD, Rugby First
“Lincoln BIG really enjoyed hosting the event, it was well organised and thoroughly planned. We’ve received some really great feedback and we hope to do this event again!” – Matt Corrigan, Chief Executive Lincoln BIG
“Great feedback from both the retailers and participants. Retailers felt they benefited from heightened awareness of their shop(s). Thanks very much for organising!” – Stephanie Kerr, Leamington BID Manager
“We really enjoyed it! We were surprised how many people part. It was really good, was worth doing and would be worth doing again…everyone got into the spirit of it and seemed to really enjoy it. Thumbs up from us!” – Sarah Barker, City Bookshop
“It was very highly subscribed and obviously a big success, a lot of people came through the building which is obviously good….Thanks and well done on a successful event.” – Lottie Day, Noverre Gallery
“Really fun once we got the hang of it, definitely brought some business in, really good, please do it again.” – 53Degrees (Café Bar)
“It was fun, no problems at all, lots of new faces, some teas / coffees / lunches sold to players.” – Hargreaves
“Excellent event, both the shop downstairs and tea rooms upstairs enjoyed it, saw new faces who browsed, please do it again.” – The Tea Chest
“Had an excellent weekend including good sales, saw lots of new faces – some who said they’d definitely be back when they have more time, some participated in activities or browsed the current exhibition.” – Green Man Gallery
“The Beer District had their best weekend since opening 3 months ago. The Bag Shop (nearest the clue) enjoyed the banter – keen to see initiatives like this happen more often.” – Cavendish Arcade
To learn more about hosting a casefile event please use the contact form below: